Wednesday, December 31, 2008

it's a small world party

the invitation... designed by the brother-in-law of my sis...

a traditional filipino dress... this was made by the aunt of my sister-in-law.

one big effort by my sister-in-law who conceptualized and made this cake possible.
mobilized her staff to cut the flags and fitted the cake with world flags...
cake was served with a flag...

surrounding the cake are the bag of goodies put together by my sister...

early on - very calm... looking straight ahead at the camera wondering what's going on in here.

it took me several shots to take this one decent photo -- she was definitely distracted with all the on goings...

my 'Inay', my 95 year old aunt. she won't miss this for anything in the world... look at her, she is enjoying her ice cream cone...

the set-up... catered food of choice, ice cream stand, lechon, pastries, balloons, souvenir bags with goodies, game paraphernalias and the nice 'christmassy' decor that enhanced the ambiance of the festive event...

this party was held as an advance celebration of micah's first birthday. we were in our home province so we took this opportunity to share our thanks to family, close relatives and friends. A very 'special thanks' to my sis who made this event possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment